Kendra was born and raised in Denver, Colorado but moved to California in the summer of 2010 to pursue her professional dance career. She trained at International Ballet School under full scholarship as well as at American Ballet Theatre in New York City, State Street Ballet in Santa Barbara, and Pittsburgh Ballet Theater. Although Kendra specializes in ballet, she enjoys performing jazz, tap, contemporary, lyrical, modern, and ballroom styles. Kendra has toured and danced professionally with nine different companies throughout the world including State Street Ballet, Neo's Dance Theatre, Anaheim Ballet, Brutal Ballet in Australia, Santa Monica Contemporary Ballet, Sarah Berges Dance Company in San Francisco, Inland Paciﬁc Ballet, Celebrity Cruise Lines, and her favorite…the LA Follies! She was also a ﬁnalist in both the classical and contemporary categories at the semi-ﬁnal competitions for Youth America Grand Prix, won 2nd place at Denver Ballet Guild, and received numerous scholarships to prestigious summer programs and schools. Her favorite roles have been Tinkerbell in Peter Pan, Swanhilda in Coppelia, Titania and Helena in A Midsummer Night's Dream, and Sugar Plum Fairy and Clara in The Nutcracker.
Her most recently memorable performances include:
• Dancing on the race track for the 2013 Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at the Mazda Raceway in Laguna Seca
• Dancing in giant bird cages for the Latin Grammy’s After Party in Las Vegas in November 2014
• Performing Irish dance live on the NFL network for St. Patrick’s Day in 2014
• Dancing in Scott Bradlee & Postmodern Jukeboxs’ cover video of Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” in 2014
• Earning IMDb credit when featured in Lyndell Higgin’s STRETCH Dance Company’s “Sugar Plum Fairies” video in 2014
Not only does Kendra perform, she carries her love for dance into the studio where she teaches throughout Orange County. She is currently pursuing a degree in Business because she plans to open her own dance studio when her performing career is over.